All bookings include…
- Your camping pod with 2 beds/mattresses and a battery light. Just bring your own bedding and airbeds if bringing children (or we hire them out for £3 each).
- Free teas
- Free coffees
- Free hot chocolates
- A firepit outside your Pod
- In the Facilities Lodge: a microwave, toaster & kettle (please bring your own cutlery/crockery, or disposables are available to buy)
Off-Peak – £57 per Pod, per night from Sunday – Thursday (exc school holiday dates)
Peak – £67 per Pod, per night on Fridays & Saturdays & school holiday dates.
Above rates based on 2 people sharing.
Children £5 per child, per night. Infants 3 and under go free.
2 Night Min Stay Applies on:
- Bank Holiday Weekends
- Weekends in April, May, June, July, August, September, & October
- Summer Holidays – 16th July to 5th Sept
Dogs £5 per dog, per night.
- All camping pods are the same size and are suitable for up to 2 adults (max), OR up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- 2 beds and mattresses are provided, just bring your own bedding and additional airbeds/roll mats/cots if you’re bringing children.
- Check-in is from 2 pm – 8.30 pm (if you’re going to be later than this please contact us)
- Check out is 11 am on your day of departure
Cancellation Policy for direct website bookings: 30 days notice or more = 90% refunded. 14 – 29 days notice = 50% refunded. 13 days or less notice given = 0% refunded. You can amend your date subject to a £10 admin fee where 14 days or more notice is given. We recommend you have holiday insurance to cover you for illness or unforeseen circumstances.
If a lockdown is in place and our site is forced to close, you can either re-arrange your dates free of charge or get a 100% refund. No questions, no quibbles.
If you have a gift voucher please note they cannot be redeemed online via the booking system.
You must email us with; the voucher code, as well as the date(s) and a contact mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the dates you’ve requested are available we’ll email back with your confirmation.
Open All Year Around – excluding 2 weeks over Christmas.
We don’t accept any group bookings for the whole site.
We don’t accept group bookings of more than 6 adults maximum (or 3 Pods).
We don’t accept stags, hen’s, single sex groups, or any groups looking for a ‘party’ style holiday.
We’re a family orientated site and don’t accept heavy drinking/music/noise that may disturb others under any circumstance.
We have a 9.30 pm noise cut off time and an 11 pm curfew for sitting outside the Pod area. This ensures everybody gets a good nights sleep.
We are currently Pods only. We do not accept tents, campervans or caravans.
- Special Offer: Midweek Magic – Discounted rate of £49 – based on 2 sharing – additional children / pets £5 per night.
- Includes free; S’mores Kit (Chocolate, Marshmallows, Biscuits), Sparklers, Fairy Lights, Camping Chairs.
- T&C’s; New Bookings only. Cannot be applied to existing bookings. Only available for stays arriving on a Sunday – Thursday. Excludes all stays over the summer holidays 16th July to 5th September. One set of free goodies per booking – not per night. e.g. One set of free goodies whether you stay for 1 night or 2 nights. Stays can be until the end of 2021. Deadline to book the offer 31st May. Camping Chairs and Fairy Lights are Hire only. 2 chairs included. Extra chairs can be hired at £3 each. Must use secret code MAGIC when booking on website www.campingbugs.co.uk. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Managers decision on any uncertainty about the offer is final.